Ready to start reshaping your future with the HKUST MBA experience? Complete the online application today.
Online application checklist:
- Completed online application form, with 2 essays
- Online work reference forms
- Academic transcripts
- GMAT / GRE score report
- TOEFL/IELTS score report (if applicable)
- Proof of employment
- Salary proof for the last 12 months
Work reference forms must be completed online by your work referees. Scanned copies of your academic transcripts, GMAT / GRE score report, TOEFL/IELTS score reports, proof of employment and salary letters will be sufficient during the application stage. We will contact you individually should other supporting documents be required.
Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of HK$1,560* (approximately US$200) via one of the following methods:
- Credit card (see online application form)
- Cash deposit to HKUST via Hang Seng Bank account no. 024 262 324999 014 in Hong Kong
- Bank draft made payable to “The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology”. Original pay-in slip (or bank draft, if applicable) should be mailed to the HKUST MBA Program Office
We recognize the vital importance of recruiting a diverse group of students who will both benefit from and contribute to the HKUST MBA program. Rather than select candidates based on a checklist of eligible criteria, we consider how they will interact with each other as a group, how the program matches their individual needs and objectives, and the extent to which they are driven by and embrace success.Apply now