Applicants for the MBA for Professionals (Bi-weekly Part-Time Program) need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Satisfactory GMAT score*; and
- Minimum of 3 years’ full-time work experience after graduating from your first degree; and
- Good TOEFL/IELTS academic results if English was not the language of instruction of your undergraduate/ postgraduate courses
* Applicants with more than 7 years' full-time work experience are eligible to apply for a GMAT waiver, which is subject to approval.
School codes for admissions tests:
- 1. HKUST code number: 7357 for GMAT (MBA for Professionals program code: PRW-WT-53)
- 2. HKUST code number for TOEFL: 0170-01
We recognize the importance of recruiting a diverse group of students who will both benefit from and contribute to the HKUST MBA programs. Rather than select candidates based on a checklist of eligible criteria, we consider how they will interact with each other as a group, how the program matches their individual needs and objectives, and how they envision contributing to their class and the program.
Learn more about GMAT
Take a Mini-GMAT Quiz