Ready to start reshaping your future with the HKUST MBA experience? Complete the online application today.
Online application checklist:
- Completed online application form, with 2 essays
- Online work reference forms
- Academic transcripts
- Proof of employment
- Salary proof for the last 12 months
- GMAT score report (if applicable)
- TOEFL/IELTS score report (if applicable)
Work reference forms must be completed online by your work referees. Scanned copies of your academic transcripts, GMAT score report, TOEFL/IELTS score reports, proof of employment and salary letters will be sufficient during the application stage. We will contact you individually should other supporting documents be required.
Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of HK$1,000* (approximately US$130) via one of the following methods:
- Credit card (see online application form)
- Cash deposit to HKUST via Hang Seng Bank account no. 024 361 008 071 669 in Hong Kong
- Bank draft made payable to “The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology”. Original pay-in slip (or bank draft, if applicable) should be mailed to the HKUST MBA Program Office