Applicants for the HKUST MBA for Proessionals (Weekly Part-time Program) need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Satisfactory GMAT score*;
- Minimum of 3 years’ full-time work experience after
graduating from your first degree; and
- Good TOEFL/ IELTS academic results if English was not the language of instruction of your undergraduate/ postgraduate courses
* Applicants with more than 7 years' full-time work experience are eligible to apply for a GMAT waiver, which is subject to approval. For more information regarding GMAT waiver, please refer to the FAQ section.
School codes for admissions tests:
1. HKUST code number for GMAT: 7357
- 1. HKUST code number for GMAT: 7357
MBA for Professionals program code: PRW-WT-53
- 2. HKUST code number for GRE: 3834 (department code 4201)
- 3. HKUST code number for TOEFL: 0170-01
We recognize the importance of recruiting a diverse group of students who will both benefit from and contribute to the HKUST MBA program. Rather than select candidates based on a checklist of eligible criteria, we consider how they will interact with each other as a group, how the program matches their individual needs and objectives, and how they envision contributing to their class and the program.